What Are Your Top 5 Career Development Strategies?
Career Development – a major aspect of human development during which a person’s work identity is formed. It is the lifelong process of managing learning, work, leisure, and transitions in order to create a desired lifestyle.
• 5 Reasons Everyone Needs a Professional Portfolio
• 5 Ways to Develop Your Unique Career Path
• 5 Things You Learned in Kindergarten that Will Ruin Your Career
• 5 Career Lessons You Can Learn From New Edition
• 5 Reasons Scooby Doo Has the Perfect Career
• 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Reality TV Failures
“If you have no idea where you want to be then you have no idea when you veer off course.”- Nicki Sanders, MSW, The Packaged For Success Coach
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an experienced trainer, group facilitator, and program manager. She has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and over 15 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a training and professional development company. Packaged For Success provides career coaching to college students, entry-level job hunters, and experienced employees seeking a promotion. Packaged For Success also offers communication and productivity improvement training for employees and supervisors and provides consultation on building sustainable, impactful, socially responsible community programs.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.