“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” –Albert Einstein
Read further for answers to more questions about how to run a successful internship program:
- Quality Internships Are Mutually Beneficial
- 5 Ways to Get the Best from Your Intern
- What Should I Teach My Intern?
- When Should I Discuss Career Plans With My Intern?
- Should I Help My Intern Develop a Career Portfolio?
“The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives.” –Robert M. Hutchins
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with an extensive background in developing and managing internship programs. She is a skilled program manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2016 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.