What do you do to break out of a monotonous routine? How do you rejuvenate and re-energize? What do you do to get your creative juices flowing?
Use this checklist to see if you have become a workaholic or caregiver overdue for relaxation or excitement.
In the last 60 days have you:
- Had a vacation
- Completed a hobby project
- Started a hobby
- Gone out dancing
- Played a sport
- Gone roller skating or ice skating
- Gone bike riding (for fun not transportation to work)
- Taken a day trip to a different city
- Gone horseback riding
- Watched a comedy on TV
- Went to the movie theater
- Say a stage play or Broadway show
- Attended a concert
- Gone to the circus
- Spent the day at a carnival or amusement park
- Gone swimming
- Slept in
- Had a cookout or barbeque
- Gone out to dinner or happy hour with your friends
- Had a date with your spouse or significant other
- Played a board game
- Gone skiing or snow tubing
- Played a video game
- Gone to the go cart track
- Attended a (non-work) party or celebration
- Sang karaoke
What do you do for fun?
Nicki Sanders, Chief Visionary Officer of Packaged For Success, helps both youth and adults discover their personal power, dream big, and achieve success on their own terms. Ms. Sanders is an experienced trainer, group facilitator, and program manager who holds a Master’s degree in Social Work. Ms. Sanders has over fifteen years of direct experience with diverse populations in residential, school-based, and community based agencies.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.