It’s back to school time!
Recommendation: Add a portfolio to the school supplies list.
Education is power. Youth are full of limitless possibility. They learn from every interaction and experience – either what to do more of or what not to do again and both can have positive consequences. The Teen Toolbox implements the positive youth development model which means that our youth are fully prepared but not problem free. Positive youth development focuses on assets and not deficits and includes youth in solution seeking. We believe that teens should be the author of their own paths and that the role of adults is to guide and not lead. Adults must build a safety net or foster an atmosphere where teens can fail safely.
Packaged For Success™ is a preparation lifestyle – a collection of positive habits and character traits where we are prepared for the great things life has to offer.
- Prepared with a mindset of abundance that allows us to take advantage of opportunities that come our way.
- Prepared with our accomplishments and experiences in a professional portfolio.
- Prepared for our goals and dreams to manifest.
Packaged For Success™ Youth Portfolio Development Program helps teens discover their strengths, record their achievements, create their own definition of success, and plan their future. The end result is a completed portfolio suitable for a job interviews, college interviews, and more. A portfolio allows the youth to tell their own story by showcasing their assets and talents which provides a sense of history and identity.
Packaged For Success™ Youth Portfolio Development Program prepares teens for a global economy.
- Workforce Readiness – career exploration, resume writing, and 21st century skills
- Connections – community service project and other interactive group activities that promote peer to peer support, resource development
- Academic Enrichment – exploration of Common Core Standards, 4 year high school plan, and post high school education
Schedule Packaged For Success™ Youth Portfolio Development Program for your teens and send them back to school with a professional portfolio. Email: info (at) theteentoolbox (dot) com for more information.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, Chief Visionary Officer
The Teen Toolbox utilizes youth portfolio development and civic engagement and academic empowerment strategies to help teens set goals for life after high school and create a road map to reach those goals through its PACKAGED FOR SUCCESS™ Programs. We are committed to supporting and raising awareness about the needs and potential of teenagers in the foster care system.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.