Happy New Year! Welcome to 2015!
In 2014 I helped you Get Hired. Now it’s time to move up the career ladder. I am here to help you Get Promoted in 2015! Career development requires a clear understanding of your skills, abilities, interests, and goals. If you want to Get Promoted you must also be able to articulate your education, accomplishments and achievements. Employers don’t just want to know what your job duties entail, they want to know how you carried out your responsibilities. What did you lead, create, save, increase, decrease, resolve, or negotiate? In other words – what were your results?
Are you feeling stuck in your current job or unsure how to take your career or business to the next level?
New professional challenges, financial increase, and new clients await you in 2015. Join me in saying goodbye to underemployment and obscurity and hello to growth and advancement in 2015. Here is how you can Get Promoted with Packaged For Success:
- Join my mailing list for additional tips and strategies. Receive “The Alphabet Recipe for Success” for FREE when you join.
- Read the Packaged For Success blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Connect with me on social media – Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Have your Get Promoted questions answered during our LIVE monthly FREE 30 minute group question and answer call on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 9:00pm – 9:30pm. (This is a “round robin” format. Questions are taken on a first come first served basis. Call in early to increase the likelihood that your question will be answered.)
- Sign up for our individual coaching program to receive support specifically tailored to your goals, needs, and opportunities.
Nicki Sanders is an experienced trainer, group facilitator, and program manager. She has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and over 15 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a training and professional development company. Packaged For Success provides career development coaching to college students and job seekers. Packaged For Success also offers communication and productivity improvement training for employees and supervisors as well as provides consultation on building sustainable, impactful, socially responsible corporate programs.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.