Many people enjoy playing trivia board games or watch games shows on television. There is an entire TV network dedicated to game shows. Wheel of Fortune and Family Feud are two of my favorites. Just like our bodies, our brains need stimulation to remain in peak shape.
One of the best ways to keep our mind sharp is to challenge it on a daily basis. Let’s give your brain special professional stimulation today. Answer these ten questions to help keep your mind and career sharp. Each answer will be unique to you. Get ready to dig deep and think outside the box.
- Aren’t we all entrepreneurs?
- What does work-life balance mean to you?
- How many professional organizations are you a member of? Name them in 5 seconds.
- Is there a difference between a job and a career?
- Are you building a valuable network?
- Are you leading your career or is your career leading you?
- How can you better leverage your assets?
- What could you offer to earn $500 in an emergency situation?
- How would you rate these in order of importance? Income – mental stimulation – advancement potential
- How have you been impacted by globalism?
I hope you found answering these questions helpful. Want to talk about your answers, new questions, and next steps? Sign up for my Get Hired Strategy Session for dialogue, deliberation, and decisions. We will work together to develop creative solutions to your employment challenges and any special circumstances you may be encountering. My Get Hired Strategy Sessions allow you 45 minutes of uninterrupted productivity with me to help you develop new perspectives and get unstuck, discover a fresh dose of enthusiasm, and gain a new cheerleader on your job search team.
(These are not necessarily the questions that will lead your Get Hired Strategy Session.)
Nicki Sanders, Chief Visionary Officer of Packaged For Success, helps both youth and adults discover their personal power, dream big, and achieve success on their own terms. Ms. Sanders is an experienced trainer, group facilitator, and program manager who holds a Master’s degree in Social Work. Ms. Sanders has over fifteen years of direct experience with diverse populations in residential, school-based, and community based agencies.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.