Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am filled with gratitude. Truth is, I strive to express gratitude everyday – not just during the holiday season. Since we are in 2015 I will share 15 things for which I am grateful.
1. I am grateful for a loving, supportive family.
2. I am grateful that my grandfather celebrated his 90th birthday this month. An awesome milestone. He is the BESTEST!!
3. I am grateful that my babygirl and nephewson ROCK and the opportunity to watch them become adults!
4. I am grateful for amazing friends.
5. I am grateful for all the teachers and mentors who inspired me to love teaching.
6. I am grateful that I can earn a living doing work that I love.
7. I am grateful for my health and strength.
8. I am grateful for a safe home and car.
9. I am grateful for everyone who has donated to our 9th Annual Pack A Purse™ Drive.
10. I am grateful for my education.
11. I am grateful for my goals and dreams.
12. I am grateful for past experiences that shaped me into the woman I am today.
13. I am grateful for the ability to exhibit love and kindness.
14. I am grateful for technology and how it has enhanced my life and business.
15. Last but not least – I am grateful for my blog readers, students, and clients.
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an experienced trainer, group facilitator, and program manager. She has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and over 15 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a training and professional development company. Packaged For Success provides career coaching to college students, entry-level job hunters, and experienced employees seeking a promotion. Packaged For Success also offers communication and productivity improvement training for employees and supervisors and provides consultation on building sustainable, impactful, socially responsible community programs.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.