Get In, Get Out, Get Ahead initiates a frank discussion about what it really takes to get involved on campus and make connections to make a difference, get out of college with the skills and experience employers value, and get ahead in your chosen career field.
This conversation is best offered to the entire student body. Students will achieve the following learning outcomes:
• Understanding the importance of a strong professional network
• Ability to define success for themselves
• Knowledge of how to develop a strong academic and career development plan
• Awareness of how to make themselves more employable
• Knowledge of how to use social media as a branding tool
• Understanding of what it means to be a life-long learner
This talk is crafted from the undergraduate and graduate experiences of a first generation college student who is a college parent, adjunct professor, career coach, and supervisor of interns and emerging and seasoned professionals. Additional academic and career research will also be a part of the discussion. Students will explore the true value of a college education to maximize their college experience. This talk will ultimately:
• Decrease student uncertainty
• Increase retention and graduation rates
• Enhance alumni engagement
Contact me to bring this keynote presentation to your college campus.
Nicki Sanders is an experienced trainer, group facilitator, and program manager. She has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and over 15 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a training and professional development company. Packaged For Success provides career coaching to college students, entry-level job hunters, and experienced employees seeking a promotion. Packaged For Success also offers communication and productivity improvement training for employees and supervisors and provides consultation on building sustainable, impactful, socially responsible community programs.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.