Since 2007, JaMai and Packaged For Success have collected and delivered 3,895 purses to 49 organizations that support teen girls in group homes, foster homes, and homeless shelters.
We hope you will collaborate with us during our Pack A Purse™ Holiday Drive.
- We are seeking several drop-off locations in the community for our Pack A Purse™ Drive. Churches, hair salons, barber shops, coffee shops, schools, community centers, and other local businesses.
- We need Ambassadors to host community collection drives.
- We are in need of a central location for storing, sorting and packing donations.
- Volunteer packers needed for our Purse Packing Party on 12/10/16.
- Volunteer delivery drivers needed to deliver donations to recipient organizations before Christmas.
- We are seeking a location where agency representatives can pick up donations be given specific “shopping” times so that youth can come and select their own items.
- We never want to make deliveries in black garbage bags so donations of large holiday shopping bags and other durable large bags are needed.
Show you care by providing a care package in a purse.
10th Annual Pack A Purse™ Drive
11/1/16 – 12/5/16
*Purses will be delivered before Christmas Day.*
JOIN US On Social Media:
- Facebook: Packaged For Success
- Twitter: @PkgdForSuccess
- Instagram: @PkgdForSuccess
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with an extensive background in developing and managing internship programs. She is a skilled program manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2016 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.