An internship program is much more than finding a person who needs work and bringing them into your business to work for free or for a low fee. In fact, that is a recipe for pure disaster.
Business Dictionary Online defines a program as a plan of action aimed at accomplishing a clear business objective, with details on what work is to be done, by whom, when, and what means or resources will be used. An internship program entails all of the above.
An internship program plan provides the structure you need to develop, implement, and evaluate your (program) efforts based on your business objectives. Let me help you build your internship program on a solid foundation.
- An Internship Consultant can help you analyze your business goals, strengths, and needs to determine if an internship program is a viable capacity building option.
- An Internship Consultant can ensure that you offer a valuable learning experience while limiting disruptions to your business.
- An Internship Consultant can help you avoid internship program pitfalls.
- An Internship Consultant can recruit, hire, and train the right intern so you can focus on growing your business.
- An Internship Consultant can help you develop systems and processes so both your business and your intern succeed.
- An Internship Consultant can help you resolve your internship program challenges.
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with a passion for business and career development. She has an extensive background in developing and managing interns and successful internship programs. She is a skilled manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2017 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.