5 Ways The Teen Toolbox Can Serve Your Youth
1) Packaged For Success™ Portfolio Development Program for teens helps teens put their best foot forward! During our one day professional portfolio development seminar, young people discover their strengths, record their achievements, create their own definition of success, and develop goals and action steps. The end result is a completed professional portfolio.
2) Making the Most of High School workshop is our introduction to academic enrichment. Interactive activities will help students maximize their high school experience by accessing educational resources and creating a four-year academic plan.
3) The Road Trip workshop will serve as an introduction to personal development. Through interactive activities participants will discover their strengths and assets, recognize road blocks, and examine their support system as they travel on their personal success journey.
4) 5 Steps to Success workshop uses interactive games and group activities to walk participants through the steps to achieve their personal goals.
5) CONSULTING – If you are in need of a workshop facilitator, trainer, or conference speaker in the areas of youth empowerment, life skills/independent living, goal setting, academic enrichment, career exploration, or civic engagement, we are the solution. Additionally, we are available to consultant in the areas of youth empowerment, program development, program management, volunteer management, and community development. Contact us to discuss how we can support you, your youth, your parents, and your programs.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, Chief Visionary Officer
The Teen Toolbox provides youth portfolio development and civic engagement and academic empowerment strategies to help teens set goals for life after high school and create a road map to reach those goals through its PACKAGED FOR SUCCESS™ Programs.