College graduations are a grand accomplishment. A pretty big deal. I believe it’s appropriate for an intern manger to give a gift to their intern. Many companies take the intern to brunch or lunch. Here are 5 additional graduation gift ideas:
- Gift certificate or gift card (Amazon, Apple, Coffee, Restaurant)
- Company item with logo (shirt, messenger bag, water bottle)
- Journal or themed note pad with pen
- Pampering or shaving gift set
- Congratulations card with money ($25-$100)
Here are two gifts that money can’t buy:
- Professional portfolio
- Letter of recommendation
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with an extensive background in developing and managing internship programs. She is a skilled program manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2016 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.