10 Quotes to Inspire Internship Managers
- “Big thinking precedes great achievement.” – Wilferd Peterson
- “You don’t manage people; you manage things. You lead people.” -Admiral Grace Hooper
- “What you do has far greater impact than what you say.” –Steven Covey
- “It is good to rub and polish our brain against that of others.” -Montaigne
- “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.” –Ken Blanchard
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller
- “A great man is one who can have power and not abuse it.” -Henry L. Doherty
- “Tend to the people, and they will tend to the business.” –John Maxwell
- “Ethics must begin at the top of an organization. It is a leadership issue and the chief executive must set the example.” -Edward Hennessy
- “Leadership is not just about what you do but what you can inspire, encourage and empower others to do.” -Jon Gordon
- How to Find the Best Intern
- What Should I Teach My Intern?
- I Don’t Like the Hiring Process
- 10 Things I’ve Never Heard My Interns Say
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with an extensive background in developing and managing internship programs. She is a skilled program manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2016 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.