Manager – A person responsible for controlling or administering an organization or group of staff; One who handles, controls, or directs, especially, one who directs a business or other enterprise
- Poor communication
- Low staff motivation
- Lack of trust and team cohesion
- Illegal or immoral activities
- Constant interruptions and distractions
- Bullying, harassment or blackmail
- Inconsistent enforcement of policies and procedures
- Staff exhibit ongoing physical and emotional symptoms
- Unrealistic expectations
- Chronic urgency of tasks
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with an extensive background in developing and managing internship programs. She is a skilled program manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2016 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.