At Packaged For Success, we teach millenials how to apply the knowledge they’ve learned in the classroom to the real world to develop marketable skills, build a powerful professional network and create long-term success. Check out these blog posts below for success strategies and contact me to bring our workshops to your millennials.
- 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Social Work Student
- 5 Things I Would Go Back And Tell Myself As A College Freshman
- 5 Ways To Have A Great College Semester
- 5 Things I Would Go Back And Tell Myself As A College Junior
- Get To College Graduation
- I Was The First To Go To College
- I Quit My Federal Job
We are a resource to help millennials build a bridge to their future.
Check out our Generation Y Workshop Series:
1. Get To Graduation Workshop – The path to a college degree is rarely linear. Earning a degree is only part of the successful higher education equation. A well-adjusted student has a plan B, C and D, understands the importance of strong connections, practical experience, and marketable skills, and has learned to leverage campus and career opportunities. This workshop will help both graduate and undergraduate students maintain motivation and make the most of their college years.
2. Generation Why – Character traits from your generation include confidence, optimism, and an eagerness to learn and contribute. Join other millennials in this workshop to answer three very important questions that will accompany you into your place as a world changer.
3. Work Your Network – Networking effectively is one of the most powerful tools you can use to advance personally and professionally. Improve your skills to successfully navigate academic endeavors, office politics, and other important relationships.
4. Avoid The Boomerang – You’ve landed your dream job and now it’s time to keep moving forward. These strategies will help climb the career ladder and make a lasting impact in your organization.
5. Guest Lecturer– I am an experienced Human Services Worker. In addition to my management experience and workforce development research, I am an Adjunct professor at Trinity University. I received my Masters of Social Work degree from University of Maryland, Baltimore with a concentration in Management and Community Organization and a specialization in Social Action and Community Development. I am available as a guest lecturer for both graduate and undergraduate courses in Sociology, Social Work, Counseling, Public Health and other related fields.
Nicki has definitely been very helpful in developing my professional skills. One way in particular would be that she challenged me to assess the meaning and purpose behind the activities/ program plans I think of. She consistently asked me to assess the overall message and take away information for my audience. She’s helped me form a realistic approach to addressing both youth and donors. She has challenged me to really identify what I want to do or try to do in my career and set specific learning goals for myself along with activities that help me learn. – Ebony, MSW Student
Nicki Sanders, Chief Visionary Officer of Packaged For Success, helps both youth and adults discover their personal power, dream big, and achieve success on their own terms. Ms. Sanders is an experienced trainer, group facilitator, and program manager who holds a Master’s degree in Social Work. Ms. Sanders has over fifteen years of direct experience with diverse populations in residential, school-based, and community based agencies.
© Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.